Cod infused with turmeric & caramelised lemon
- 2 Fresh cod loins med size
- 1 teaspoons of turmeric
- 2 Cloves of Gar;lic
- 3 tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Lemons
- Your choice of Mixed leaves
- 25 g Butter
- Olive oil for cooking and drizzling
- Fresh Coriander leaves
- Balsamic reduction or pomegranate Reduction
- Mix and smash the olive oil, garlic & turmeric, until its all crushed.
- Add a handful of chopped coriander and mix with a spoon.
- Spread a spoonful of the marinade over each cod lion and leave to one side.
- Cut the lemons into half and cook in a pan with a little butter and olive oil
- Once the lemons are charred and cooked after approx 7 mins keep on a warm plate.
- To the pan add more butter and olive oil and then cod skin side down and cook for 7 mins each side.
- While the cod is cooking on a plate swirl a little reduction add the some mixed leaves and your 2 cooked lemons.
- Place with cod on the plate once cooked.
- Garnish with pomegranate and coriander.